| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Flagstaff, Arizona in April is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 17.2 °C (31 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 37.6mm (1.5in) of water accrues during on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Flagstaff, Arizona April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Flagstaff, Arizona:
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 543.4 kms (337.6 miles) NNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 536.2 kms (333.2 miles) NNW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 439.3 kms (273 miles) NNW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) N
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 254.3 kms (158 miles) NNW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 490.3 kms (304.7 miles) WNW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 332.6 kms (206.7 miles) WNW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 507.3 kms (315.2 miles) WSW
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) S
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 274.1 kms (170.4 miles) SSW
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) SW
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 516.6 kms (321 miles) NNE
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 519 kms (322.5 miles) NE
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NE
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 457.7 kms (284.4 miles) E
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) ESE
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 450 kms (279.6 miles) E
- Safford, Az, Usa - 287.8 kms (178.9 miles) SSE
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) S